All 43 art Reviews

Dashkin - Into The Void Dashkin - Into The Void

This character, even in black and white, even with his back turned, inspires so much joy. I was ecstatic to see a notification of new art in my email. I rarely get on NG anymore, but I would come back 1,000 times for Brackenwood.

Priorities Priorities

thanks for the laugh

you've got great style and a command over the art, and i thoroughly enjoyed the humor in this. We all need a good laugh every now and then! Kudos.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks! Hope you keep coming back to look at my comics. Also, hope I don't stop being funny anytime soon. I don't have much else

poorly thought out fanart poorly thought out fanart

very considerate of you

to use lube, most rapists just kinda barrel through with no forethought. Oh, and I like the fanart's fanart. Good job.

Lintire responds:

i just want to deter any stupidity, not traumatize anyone. that would just be overkill, you dig?

M Bestiary A-Z - Al-Mi'raj M Bestiary A-Z - Al-Mi'raj

go for it

It sounds like a great idea to me, go for it.

phenixryte23 responds:

Not so sure I will, lack of feedback isn't too appealing. But thanks, I appreciate it :)

Dying Star no. 4 Dying Star no. 4

Preach it Brother!

First off, great image! I have been a huge fan of all your work since the first day I started coming to Newgrounds. You never fail to impress. As for what you said in your description, I totally get where you're coming from. I went to school for fiction writing, and let me tell you there are plenty of overly enlightened, pompous, pseudo-philosophist douches in that industry as well. I get so tired of that nonsense, and having to always justify my writing on a metaphysical level and that it isn't a story but an "artwork." All writing is art and is beautiful and has purpose and meaning. The same is true for your work and your art. Don't let anyone tell you it isn't art, because those people are idiots. Picasso was told he wasn't an artist, so was Van Gough, and so many others. Now we go see their work in art galleries and they are taught in classes all over. Keep doing what you're doing, and don't let the elitists get you down.

Descent Descent

wtf! Turn your light off!!!!

man, i loved that game, easily the scariest game I ever played. I love horror games and movies, and i love getting the shit scared out of me. This game made me scream like a ten year old girl. this part specifically, where you have to hide behind the low crates in the back of the store room. ugh, shit got me good. T-T I love this pixel work, so fucking detailed. good job. you nailed the monster too, great job. the world needs more Amnesia fan art. my hats off to you.

Rainbow addicted Rainbow addicted

cute, love the coloring

seriously, the cuteness level of everything you do is just overwhelming. I love it. ^__^ although, it does beg the question: if you're indeed a 13 year old girl, why is your inner child a boy?

Kuroneko-san responds:

Because I act like a dude. :'D ?

Across the Sky Across the Sky

sky notwithstanding

i really like this piece. It has a very ominous look to it. Like aliens landing or something gone or about to go horribly horribly wrong somewhere in the stratosphere. ALSO, what is with this guy's mask? The moment I saw it, I need to know more. My interest is piqued.

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you for the nice review... As for the mask, I'm not too sure myself. In my head the way I first imagined this image, the dude had a sweet mask and the tubes from the mask could be seen at an interesting angle..But that's as far as it went. :P

No Friends No Friends

mind

blown.

OH, GARFIELD-SAMA~! OH, GARFIELD-SAMA~!

oh man

i laughed so hard at this. thank you very much. you made my evening.